The Department of Political Science & International Relations was established in 2013 and introduced multiple programs of bachelor and Master Degrees. Realizing the significance of this discipline, Department of Political Science and International Relations has taken initiative to introduce one-year diploma program in International Affairs. Department provides the students with latest facilities for learning and research process including, free Wi-Fi network facility, open access to HEC Digital Library and a well-equipped multimedia seminar room.
- These degree Programs enable Students to become potential candidates for CSS and YPO exams at UNO. Moreover, students of IR and Political Science can avail employment opportunities in foreign office, embassies, UNO, EU, SAARC, Universities, Think Tanks, Media, NGOs, INGOs and IGOs.
- The study sensitizes women of this region about challenges and prospects of National and International System and creation of peace building society in Pakistan and world at large.
Scope and Objectives
- To develop high quality political scientists committed to the pursuit of excellence and who are imbibed with vision, perception, courage and dedication.
- To improve academic standards in this region through knowledge management.
- To build social capital.
- To contribute towards the socio-political and socio-economic development of Pakistan.
- Building indigenous intellectuals repository of the region.
- To develop a better understanding of challenges and prospects of the international