Department of Pharmacy will start admission for Pharmacy programs after getting accreditation from Pharmacy Council of Pakistan.
To equip female graduates with the knowledge and skills in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences to improve the health of people everywhere and especially in Southern Punjab through leading therapeutics-related research, education, public and professional services, patient care and counseling.
Scope and Objectives
• To develop leaders in Pharmacy profession, enabling them to think critically and work seamlessly to provide quality services to the community, hospitals, industry and the government.
• To promote quality, efficacy and safety of drugs through innovation in pharmaceutical and clinical research.
• To enhance pharmacist’s role in patient care by imparting professional attitude and willingness to work as a team member in health care settings
• To conduct courses for the pharmacy professionals to update their skills and knowledge
• To share our knowledge and expertise with professional colleagues, industry leaders, and policy makers.